Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Buffy Birthday

It's my birthday today.  The day of mine birth.
Also, the official birthday of Buffy Anne Summers- though the slayer is a little younger than me.

Buffy and I have a few things in common.  Both of us have green eyes, sharp wit, deliberately mangle English, have a tendency to solve problems using axes and of course we are both sexually attracted to Faith Lehane.  (Which would result in Jessica Jones.  Shhhh don't mess with my headcanon).



We both also share today with Edgar Allen Poe and Janis Joplin - however they won't be celebrating their birthday today on account of not being resurrected like Buffy and I.

I treated myself to a female spy miniature from Reaper to celebrate being both a mini geek and poor.   

I am off to work to piss around with shader networks and eat rainbow cake.

Have fun y'all.


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Delaney! May this year bring you much happiness...and, of course, many minis to paint and games to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late, but Happy Belated Birthday to you. I hope the cake was dee-lish. The miniature will doubtless be lovely by the time you get done with her.

    ReplyDelete