Saturday, December 17, 2016

New look

Thought I would try out a new look for the blog, and a quick costume change for mini me.  Wait... I guess big me is a mini me too.  Huh?

After a tough year I got into regular swimming and am now one of those annoying skinnier and fit-ish kinda persons- so I coud slip into something a little more Amazona Gothique.  I am so not ready for a giant bleached back comb do, so I settled with my current hair style.


She is rough, when I have time I will paint her up properly full scale- but I couldn't resist a little refresh.

Now, how the hell do I walk in those heels?

5 comments:

  1. Love the fresh look. You totally need to sculpt her, with some cool 80's special rules for giant paint brush with splattering paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Amazonia Gothique! I converted her once from a plastic dark elf sorceress. And how do you walk? With chaos magic!

    ReplyDelete