Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bomb squig amidst a war zone


Well life has been a bit of a nightmare since last post.  Among a sea of troubles are features such as every single computer I own dying, my backup drive being dropped and my job vapourising a week before my son was born.  It isn't easy to be a freelance digital artist with no computers and no money left to repair them.

That means Skulldred is trapped in there too.

It has been... Interesting times.



Still, a friend has a blood bowl tourney coming up and needed a bomb squig.  I managed to get him done in a few gaps in the shitstorm that is my life.

7 comments:

  1. That's Hilarious...the Squig...not your bout of troubles. Hope things take an upswing for you shortly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sculpting, it really captures the humorous feel of the squigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bombardier I'm guessing? Or is it just a terror from the crowd? An upgrade from throwing rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Hope some positives come your way soon. I placed a Dwerg order at the end of May. Hope that helps (rather than complicates) your life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice way to take the mind off reality by green stuffing perfectly sensible unreality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to hoping that everything turns around soon for you, D. Fantastic squiggly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see a post again - hoping things pick up!

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete